Wednesday 7 October 2015

autumn outfits: comfy and casual♡


I love Autumnal outfits and dressing for the season. I also feel like Autumn is the time to wear really cosy, casual and warm pieces of clothing that are just really easy to 'throw' on and go out in. I also roped in my sister to give me a hand and to show you her favourite autumn casual/comfy outfit!





My Outfit♡
I like to call this jumper sort of the 'boggy'/'mustard' jumper because it is quite an odd colour. However, I think this colour is very autumnal and the jumper itself is so warm and cosy.

Jumper - H&M
Jeggings - H&M
Boots - Primark



Sophie's Outfit♡
Sophie is wearing this beautiful dress that I also have myself! I love the blue, peach, orange and cream flowers. It's an all seasons dress but looks especially autumnal with a cosy cardigan!

Dress - New Look
Cardigan - Primark 






Emily x
                                                     

15 comments:

  1. That H&M jumper is just gorgeous! These are stunning pictures!!

    Edie x
    thelifeofedie.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. These outfits are stunning, I love the colour of that jumper! x :)

    http://thriftyvintagefashion.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. These outfits are lovely! I especially like the first one, it looks great on you!

    Tash Xx
    www.skindeep247.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I need that jumper in my life <3

    Great post

    Fromnovemberr.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so in love with both of these outfits, especially the dress and cardigan. They're both so autumnal!
    ellenelizabethxo.blogspot.co.uk
    Ellen x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the jumper! The boots are adorable too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the outfits so adorable!
    Nice post :)xx

    beautydreamcatcher.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey Emily! Thought this post was really cute. I too love autumnal outfits, they're just so fun to style and wear. In years gone by, I have really struggled through the season, as I struggled with confidence in many outfits. I thought jumpers made me look fat and never felt comfortable wearing jeans (as I didnt think they suited me). But this year, I've decided to care less, as autumn outfits are meant to be baggy and cute! That h&M jumper is so pretty- I really want to pick one up in a similar style! Lovely photos as well by the way! Lydia Eve, www.mydaisychaincloset.blogspot.co.uk xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your comment Lydia! You go girl - I'm sure you look fab in jumpers! xx

      Delete