Wednesday 16 September 2015

september empties♡



Bath and Body
The first product in my empties this season is my Almond Body Butter from the Body Shop. I absolutely adore the body butters from the Body Shop. They are so moisturising and I have used them for years. I have to admit I was quite sad when this ran out but I managed to get another full-size one on a deal so I'm all stocked up! 


Shower gels! Oh the section of these posts that are slightly boring but I'm going to whizz through them! I used up the Radox Feel Revived with mandarin and lemon grass which was really refreshing and uplifting which boosted my mood especially, in the mornings. It also left a lovely scent on my body after use. I also used up the Original Source Mango shower gel. Mango isn't my favourite scent in a shower gel because I find it a little sickly but it was a nice summery shower gel! I'm not going to rush out and buy these two again in a hurry but I will use them both and enjoy them if they are ever purchased again! 



Skincare

I used up my Simple Deep cleansing face mask which I have had in my skincare stash for about a year now. I used to not get along with the sachet face masks so I remember buying this because I was in desperation mode because I love a good face mask. This was really great because it didn't break me out or make me have an allergic reaction. It didn't do an awful lot for me as regards to anti-spots but it was a gentle face mask to put on at the end of a long day. I won't rush out to repurchase it as I have a Lush one I'm using at the moment! 


I used up this Clean and Clear Advantage Oil control cream wash. This was so good for the Summer where I am naturally more oily. It has powder absorbing technology which meant it absorbed all the oil built up on my face. It really did work and I will definitely be repurchasing this asap! 



Hair

Now, I wasn't sure what category to put this in so I settled on hair as it is a shampoo I suppose! I used up the Johnsons Baby Shampoo which surprise surprise I actually use this to wash my makeup brushes. It's really gentle and cleans them really well! I already have a back up that I will get out when my brushes need a good 'ol clean again! 


Makeup

I used up my trusty Stay Matte powder. I absolutely love this so I won't dwell on it too much. Since I first bought it, I have continued to purchase it because it is so fab. I always have a backup to hand! 


Again, like the Stay Matte I have used up one of my favourites which is the Collection Lasting Perfection concealer. It's amazing and I use it every day! 


I used up two lip balms. One being my Classic Carmex which is one of the best lip balms I have ever tried. I bought another one but one in the Cherry flavour instead. I also reached the end of my EOS lip balm in Strawberry Sorbet. It's clear it's not quite used up yet but I've had it for well over a year and a half. I already have another EOS lip balm and I feel as though as it's gotten older it's become a bit more waxy and a harder formula. I really like EOS balms and I already have another so that counts as repurchasing, right?




Emily xx

6 comments:

  1. I love The Body Shop body butters and also the Rimmel Stay matte!
    Nice post ! :) I am obsessed with your blog I love it so much! :)xxx

    beautydreamcatcher.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That simple face mask looks really good! I also love the collection concealer and stay matte powder- but i regularly have to repurchase! Lydia Eve, www.mydaisychaincloset.blogspot.co.uk xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eos look so weird when they're used up don't they ahah, I get such satisfaction when I use one up though!

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely post, I love the Rimmel stay matte powder, it's the best x :)

    http://thriftyvintagefashion.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the post gal!!! Seriously such great descriptions! I love what you said about the shower gels an such ;P and some cool products mentioned! x

    ReplyDelete