Sunday 13 September 2015

neutral nails♡


Around Autumn and Winter, the brights and the pastel colours are replaced with things slightly more darker and deeper. I am not the biggest fan of the deep midnight blues and red colours. I prefer something more softer, hence why I decided to pick up these two neutral nail polish colours. They are perfect for all seasons but I feel like these are great choices for a more subtle look for the colder months. I picked up these 2 Barry M Gelly Hi Shine nail paints. The formula is a gel shiny formula that is really long-lasting.                             


The colours I decided to get were 'Almond' which is this muted grey with an undertone of lilac in it which looks stunning on the nails. It's a really pretty understated colour and looks really chic.

I also bought the colour 'Coconut' which is a really pretty off-white cream colour. Sometimes bright white nail polish looks really harsh but this looks a lot more subtle on. I had to do 2 coats of this to get the true colour. 



What are your favourite neutral nail polishes? 

Emily xx





7 comments:

  1. I quite like dark colours on my nails but removing it... So I don't use them very often haha.
    I like nude, white and transparent polishes too... Now I really want to buy matte top coat. It looks so good! You just paint your nails with normal nail polish and than use it.
    Lovely post Emily ♥

    life-with-marianne.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww hehe! x I've never tried the matte top coat! xx

      Delete
  2. I love the first one! I really want some neutral shades but also some darker ones for winter, I really need to sort out my nail varnish collection because so many are all gross and gloopy!x
    Libby-Jade

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the almond one, it seems like a perfect nude. Definitely my next nail polish purchase.

    Olivia // BLONDE LA MODE

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loveeeee nude nail polishes! Have to say I wear quite a lot of deep shades in autumn too! I've heard a few people talk about almond do I must try it! I really reccomend the Rimmel Kate miss nude polish range! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really want to try barry m nail polishes I heard nothing but good things about them! I also really like the shades.
    Nice post :)xx

    beautydreamcatcher.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have one of the Barry M matte polishes in a really natural shade and I love it! To be honest, I usually wear natural nails all year around x :)

    http://thriftyvintagefashion.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete