Wednesday 9 September 2015

lush mask of magnaminty review♡








Today I am going to be talking about the Lush Mask of Magnaminty which I bought when I did my bloggers meet up. I have since used this many times so I thought I could review it for you. 

 Previously, I tended to stick with more lotion based face masks instead of the thicker ones like this one so I didn't really plan to pick this up when walking into Lush. When I went to Lush the lady recommended this to me for being ideal for spot prone skin so I was sold. She also mentioned how this mask lasts for a few months whereas the fresh face masks such as 'Cupcake' last for only a month and are more expensive! You get 125g worth of product for £5.50 which is such a bargain for the amount of times you will use this! 

I get slightly oily skin with small breakouts every so often. This mask has gradually reduced my spots whenever I have used this, even the angry ones! It has peppermint in it which is for cooling and refreshing purposes. The mask also contains ground Aduki beans and Evening Primrose seeds which gently exfoliate your skin when you remove it. When you apply it on your skin, the effect is really cooling but isn't really harsh on your skin. The peppermint really does awaken and refresh your skin and makes you feel alive! I leave this on for about 10-15 minutes in the bath or just chilling and it really does help my spots. This is not only a face mask but also works as a body mask. I have put this on my back and it has calmed a few angry spots. 

Overall, this is so worth the money and I highly recommend! 

Emily x

3 comments:

  1. I've wanted this and the cupcake one for ages but I never knew there was a price difference until you said! Will have to try this one first then! Also the photos are such a amazing quality here wow😍

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Rebekka! x Yeah, this one is worth it for more product and a better price! x

      Delete
  2. It looks soo good! I must try it!
    Btw. you have got beautiful eyes! ♥

    life-with-marianne.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete